The purpose of the O'Fallon 90 Extracurricular/Athletic Booster Club is to promote athletics/extracurricular activities at the junior high schools in an atmosphere that is consistent with the educational philosophy of the school community. The Booster Club objectives are to:
Develop an organization with an active and involved membership that is concerned with the total athletic/extracurricular programs and all of its participants regardless of sex, race, socio-economic status or chosen sports activity.
· Promote school spirit and sportsmanship and encourage attendance at all events.
· Encourage and support the academic endeavors of students.
· Provide financial support for the various activities.
· Adhere to all board policies and administrative procedures.
· Aid the staff in organizing and staging special events and projects.
· Aid and support the school staff in the areas of promotion, publicity, and program development.
O'Fallon School District 90 students may participate in a variety of fee based extracurricular activities. These activities include sports and clubs. A list of those clubs and sports along with associated fees can be found in the O'Fallon C.C.S. D. #90 Athletic Handbook . All of the extracurricular participation is organized by school personnel and funded through the Booster Club. Announcements regarding upcoming events, try-outs, monthly meetings are posted on Facebook and posted on the junior high web pages. For more information on these opportunities, contact your building principal or the Booster Club organization.